TASKING VX-toolset for TriCore v6.2r1 patch 4
This release note covers the changes between v6.2r1 and v6.2r1 patch 4 of the TASKING VX-toolset for TriCore.
For release notes prior to v6.2r1, please visit the TASKING
TriCore support website.
Please note that the TriCore, MCS and HSM libraries have been rebuilt.
These libraries are also part of this patch.
- C compiler ctc hangs on specific code/option combination
- Incorrect branching on cast unsigned short constant
- Incorrect merging of consecutive updates of the same array member
- C compiler cmcs: global volatile variable ignored in loop
- Expression reshuffling may lead to out-of-bounds address
- Functions printf and sprintf show incorrect IEEE754 single precision formatting / truncation
- Support for TC39x (hardware) debugging
- Support for the AURIX Starter Kit TC222
- TC39x flash loader support
- Automatic inlining causes invalid code generation for a local static variable
- Common subexpression elimination causes error ctc E350 with inline assembly
- Improve accuracy of sqrtf()
- Debugging a TC21x device leads to unknown device error
- Store-load GLO optimization generates incorrect code when there are jumps between store and load
- Support for TC21x (hardware) debugging
- The combination of options -Oi, -Om and -t0 may result in wrong type handling
- Compiler error: Front-end... ctc S900: internal consistency check failed
- C compiler ctc: incorrect array assignment
- C compiler ctc: global volatile variable ignored in loop
- LSL file tc1v1_6_2.bmhd.lsl has incorrect BMHD structure for TC39x
- C compiler error ctc S900: internal consistency check failed core 1.6.2 -O2 --align=4
- Incorrect simplification of comparison for variable holding NAN
- Single to double precision conversion of Infinity not IEEE compliant
- Board Configuration import fails
- LSL support for TC39x A-Stepping
- TC39x MCS sieve example memory usage too large and stack too small
- TC39x: MCDS reset class 4 generates an error when target is reset
- Support multiple DAS clock setting configurations
- MCS cores memory sizes are not correct for TC39x
- TriCore compiler loop fusion leads to incorrect array member access
- TriCore compiler loop fusion optimization may generate wrong code
- Compiler error ctc E350: ["test.c" 11/1] invalid constraint for parameter 1
After installation of this patch, the directory
backup_patch4 is present
in the installation directory of the product.
- Copy the contents of directory
backup_patch4 to the installation directory.
This way you overwrite the files installed by the patch.
- Remove directory