TASKING VX-toolset for TriCore v5.0r2 patch 3
- C++ compiler does not correctly align nested complex types
- Overlay spill location problem
- C++ compiler calculates wrong size for struct copy operation
- C++ compiler calculates wrong size as argument to the new() operator
Please note that all TriCore libraries (except librt) have been rebuilt.
These libraries are also part of this patch.
- Missing sign extension for casted short value converted to float
- static profiling not working with library subproject
- ltc option --global-type-checking causes linker to hang
- Debug script may hang up when running to exit
- Proftool options via option file
- Memory consumption may grow without bounds when calling $evaluate