The TASKING SLE88 integrated tools are the first state-of-the-art programming environment for the 32-bit SLE88 ChipCard architecture from Infineon Technologies.
Embedded software Development Environment (EDE)
- Powerful, language sensitive editor
- EDE lets users access all tools through a common windows interface
- Project file management
- Support for package development
- Easy configuration of Tools and Architecture
C/C++/EC++ Compiler Toolchain
- Highly optimized C compiler package producing the most efficient code.
- C function libraries
- Advanced optimization technologies
- Output formats: ELF, IEEE-695
- Assembler and linker/locator
The powerful TASKING 'CrossView Pro' debugger
- High speed simulator debugger.
- Easy, intuitive navigation
- Advanced conditional/complex breakpoints
- Symbolic Edit Register Windows
- Connectivity to Infineon's emulator
- Debugging in C, C++ and assembler.
- Code/data coverage and profiling (performance analysis) in CrossView Pro simulator.
- C and assembly level trace and stack tracing.
- Bubble-Spy™ technology for easy and quick inspection of variable contents
The TASKING SLE88 Development Suite is sold through Infineon Technologies. Contact Infineon for more information.